In this tutorial you’ll learn how to quickly and easily create & texture mylar balloons using the Cloth Engine & Vertex Maps in Cinema 4D!
Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE if you enjoy this tutorial & check out more tutorials at http://www.eyedesyn.com
New to 3D? Watch my FREE Cinema 4D Lite for the 2D Animator series! http://eyedesyn.com/cinema4d-lite
Got an idea for a tutorial you’d like to see? Contact me here:
Using Cloth to Create Mylar Balloons Tutorial Topics Include:
• Using the Extrude Object to create basic balloon geometry
• Learning about Cloth and how to use the Dresser options to create balloon seams
• Discovering the Dress-O-Matic and it’s functions
• Learning about Vertex Maps and how to use them as a mask
• Using Texture Mode to adjust and scale textures
• Fine tuning Vertex Maps by going over Vertex Painting tools
• Creating a reflective mylar balloon texture
• Tips for creating the nicest looking balloons
If you have any questions about using Cloth for creating mylar balloons, be sure to post it in the comments section! If you create anything using this technique, be sure to share it with me on Twitter or in the Comments! Thanks for watching!
This was recorded live on the Live Design Stream. To get alerted for future live design casts & get sneak peeks at new tutorials before anyone else, sign up for the Eyedesyn Newsletter: bit.ly/1e22BRG
Check out my other tutorials at http://www.eyedesyn.com