Flex Time is a powerful feature in Logic Pro X that allows you to retime sections of audio that are out of time, all without distorting the original clips. Find out how to use Flex Time in this tutorial. Watch more at http://www.lynda.com/Logic-Pro-tutorials/Logic-Pro-X-Essential-Training/96308-2.html?utm_campaign=o2nf-ePuuis&utm_medium=viral&utm_source=youtube.
This tutorial is a single movie from the Logic Pro X Essential Training course presented by lynda.com author Scott Hirsch. The complete course is 7 hours and 20 minutes and takes you over the Logic Pro learning curve, showing how to compose, record, edit, and mix great sounding music.
1. Getting Started with Logic X
2. Establishing a Workflow
3. Making Music with Logic
4. Recording MIDI
5. Editing and Arranging MIDI
6. Composing with Samples and Apple Loops, and Exploring Tempo and Pitch
7. Recording Audio
8. Editing and Arranging Audio
9. Working with Notation
10. Working with Picture and to and from FCP
11. Working in Surround
12. Mixing and Mastering
13. Exporting, Sharing, and Other Application Workflows