Pinnacle Studio 20 Ultimate motion tracking tutorial update. This motion tracking tutorial update for Pinnacle Studio 20 Ultimate will provide you with all of the information on the changes to motion tracking.
We started off the tutorial with masking.
1. You can click the Motion Tracking button on the bar above the timeline or you can right-click a clip on the timeline, and select Motion Tracking.
2. The new Motion Tracking editor will open. On the right, click on the Mask Object tab.
3. Click on the shape you want to use
4. Select Mosaic and/or Blur
5. Bring your cursor over the video and place the crosshairs where you want the mask to begin, hold down your left mouse button and drag the shape over the entire area you want to mask
6. Make any adjustments you’d like
7. Click the track selected object button to analyze the effect.
8. When analysis is complete, your object is tracked with the Mask.
9. Make any adjustments to Mosaic and/or Blur amount
10.Click OK to return to the timeline.
Then we went over the follow object option
Tip: If you’re going to follow an item with a title, create or edit your title in advance and save it. That way you can add the title to the Drop Zone from the Motion Tracking Editor.
1. Right-Click a clip on the timeline, and select Motion Tracking.
2. The new Motion Tracking editor will open. On the right, click on the Follow Object tab.
3. Click on the Tracker icon
4. Bring your cursor over the video and place the crosshairs over what you want to follow
5. Click the left mouse button
6. Click the track selected object button to analyze the effect.
7. Use the Library on the left to browse to the video, image, or title you want to use
8. Drag the selected asset to the drop zone box below the preview.
9. Use the bounding box to move the asset to where you want it to be on the screen.
10. Click OK to return to Studio Timeline, and your Title follows the object.
11. If you used a title and you need to edit it you can edit it using the Title Editor.
Music in this video:
Title: Game Plan
Composer: Eric Palmer
Album: StackTraxx V12: Corporate Stacks 1
Publisher: Digital Juice Music, Inc.
The music in this video is royalty free and it was purchased from DigitalJuice.com I have the rights and license to use it.
Pinnacle Studio 20.6 Patch ➜ http://www.pinnaclesys.com/en/support/downloads/
The Audience YouTube Channel ➜ http://bit.ly/2scDbQ7
NEW VIDEO EVERY SATURDAY – Subscribe ➜ http://bit.ly/1SoNmWc
Share this Video ➜ https://youtu.be/3WMP8znYPII
YouTube Channel Shout Outs ➜ https://goo.gl/forms/05oNQVBBnjB9FJoJ2
Pinnacle Tutorial Requests ➜ https://goo.gl/forms/BEOdQN34UcIiGWg52
Follow PinnacleStudioPro on social media
Facebook ➜ https://www.facebook.com/PinnacleStudioPro
Twitter ➜ https://twitter.com/PinnacleStudPro
Instagram ➜ https://www.instagram.com/pinnaclestudiopro/
Google+ ➜ https://plus.google.com/+PinnacleStudioPro
Website ➜ http://www.pinnaclestudiopro.com/
My Gear ➜ http://bit.ly/2w3JIux
Support the PinnacleStudioPro YouTube channel
GoFundMe ➜ https://www.gofundme.com/continue-making-youtube-videos
Patreon ➜ https://www.patreon.com/maliekwhitaker
PayPal ➜ https://www.paypal.me/maliekwhitaker
FAN MAIL & PRODUCTS:
P.O. Box 769343
San Antonio, TX. 78245
We might read your fan mail or unbox your product in one of our future videos.